Today Hubby and I celebrate our 8th Wedding Anniversary! (Wow, where has time gone?) So many things have changed. We've lived through 3 houses, with over 7 mortgages, in two different states, in 5 different cities. We've owned 3 different dogs, 5 different cars, and had two great kids. I try to imagine counting all the times we fought, all the times we made up, and all the problems we struggled through together. Hubby and I have been through a lot in these past 8 years.
So I thought I'd think back to our wedding day and try to remember what I was going through back then, completely unaware of what my future holds.
Eight years ago, I was...
1. sweating in my wedding dress in 100 degree California heat.It's hard to believe that I was so young, making such a big decision. But it felt right, and it was right. And I wouldn't trade those eight years for anything!
2. nervous about my future, but ready to take that leap.
3. fighting with my wedding photographer.
4. dancing with my dad for the last time (which is the only time I cried at my wedding).
5. the center of attention for the last time (which makes me want to cry right now).
6. marrying my true love, my best friend, my missing piece ... my everything!