Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Do I Get to Learn a Secret Handshake?

Thanks so much to Kally at A Little Bit of Life on the Side for this latest Blog Award! It's called the "Sisterhood Award," reminding me of my life in a sorority all those many years ago in college! Only, without the keg parties, back-stabbing, boyfriend-stealing, and gossiping!

Here are the rules for this award: Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

So, I pass this award on to everyone in my "You Know What I Mean..." column, to the right. Also, everyone on my "Other Sites to Check Out" column, also to the right. These are the blogs I visit regularly, and make sure to keep up with. I know you'll enjoy them too.

And thanks, again, Kally!

No comments: