Saturday, May 5, 2007

Welcome!

So, hello, to you, my lone reader.

Welcome to my blog. My sister Marcy told me once that -- despite what is heralded by many -- my life is somewhat eventful. You see, I am what some call a "stay-at-home mom." I prefer the term "full-time mom," for several reasons.

1. I am hardly ever "at home."
2. Being a mom that works solely with her children, 24/7, without working in the corporate world, is a full-time, difficult, and thankless job.
3....

Okay, I can't think of any more reasons, but that just goes to show you how important those first two are.

And although I work only with my two kids all day every day, I surprisingly end up getting into some adventures that you wouldn't believe. This is the purpose of this blog. For, when I find the time, I shall record such said events for your possible amusement. Or perhaps for your pity. Either way, it will be a good tool for me to vent.

Sincerely,
pixie

1 comment:

Amy said...

I just subscribed to your new blog, so you have two readers now.

Thank you for your kind comment on CAC. I'm looking forward to reading more about your adventures!