Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

To celebrate Valentine's Day, I thought you might want to hear some words of wisdom about love, marriage, and children from kids who think they know it all. Thanks to Teri for this internet find (except for the last one).

"Once I'm done with kindergarten, I'm going to find me a wife." -- Tom, age 5

"Most men are brainless, so you might have to try more than once to find a live one." -- Angie, age 10

"[Being] single is better . . . for the simple reason that I wouldn't want to change no diapers. Of course, if I did get married, I'd figure something out. I'd just phone my mother and have her come over for some coffee and diaper-changing." -- Kirsten, age 10

"Love is foolish...but I still might try it sometime." -- Floyd, age 9

"Love will find you, even if you are trying to hide from it. I been trying to hide from it since I was five, but the girls keep finding me." -- Dave, age 8

"When I grow up I want to be a daddy. But first I have to find myself a lay-deh." -- Volcano, age 4

3 comments:

marisa said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Life As I Know It said...

those are great!

Dad Stuff said...

I'll bet Volcano sounded like Will Farrell when he said that.