Thank you so much to Kally from A Little Bit of Life on the Side for my newest award: The Diamond Award! I am truly honored and grateful for this recognition. I'm just glad to know someone out there is actually reading this thing!
Of course, there's a catch. To fully accept this award, I must follow these rules:
1.) When you receive a Diamond Award, make a post about it on your blog.
2. ) Name the blogger from whom you got it, and attach a link to that blog.
3. ) Award the diamonds to seven other bloggers.
4. ) Link them.
5.) Tell them that they got an award!
So, although I read a lot of blogs out there, I have to admit: I have my favorites. And here they are:
1. Sweepea's Lounge -- I love reading this blog for frivolous and random entertainment. I also learn a lot about old movies, and it makes me miss living in L.A.!
2. The McMommy Chronicles -- This blog is responsible for a lot of the traffic I have at my blog. And she's fun(ny) to read. I am so grateful for her POW Fridays and for giving me an award, so here's my thank you to her!
3. Absolutely Bananas -- She also gave me an award, so I'm glad to reciprocate. And her blog is one of the most hilarious mommy blogs around.
4. Dad Stuff -- Here's a dad that understands cold, snowy winters and cold, rainy summers. I enjoy getting ideas on what to do when it's miserable outside. Plus, it's a fun read.
5. Creative-Type Dad -- Another daddy blog, this one makes me laugh out loud with his obsessions with KFC and Lionel Ritchie's mustache.
6. Chinese Take-Away -- Clever, insightful, and also funny. Being a mommy never seemed so much fun.
And last but not least...
7. She Just Had to Say It -- I love her posts that mix motherhood with martinis, and she's not afraid to give God credit for all the happiness in her life. You go, girl!
Thanks for reading, and I hope to gain some more blog favorites in the future!